Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Whats happening

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,988
    Given: 7,079
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...high man, i meant to mention this the other day but i forgot but i'm looking at your pics and i'm betting that those bulbs are 100watt equivalent bulbs that are actually 26watts of actual power, if this is true then you need to stop using this eqivalent, 100watt number and stick to actual wattages.

...otherwise you create confusion and this can lead to bad advice.

...btw, here's a couple pics of one of my own CFL light setups from my early days, back then i was running 4 of these, each with 8x 23 or 26watt bulbs so close to 200watts per fixture.

P4020020smll.jpg

DSCI0675.jpg

...and here is a shot with one of those fixtures with a ghetto reflector in my closet making me some beans, lol.

DSCI2466smll.jpg

DSCI2723smll.jpg

...and here is a shot of the AK47 daddy.

DSCI2526smll.jpg

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello guys!!! Yeah i hear you SOG!! Unfortunately there were none available were i live i have to manage with what i have! For now... This week i will receive my LED lights.. So untill then those 100w/26w cfl will have to do.... So i transplanted it today i know its a shock but the roots were coming out under a lot and when i took it out it was starting to rap around the soil a looooot!! So i put Clay pebbles at the bottom and on the top for decoration and help her/him out.! Heres an update20171022_183342.jpg

A right!! Talk to you later guys!! @Runamuk1 get back to me when you can about that soil !! Thanks!! ������

0 Not allowed!
    No doubt about it that 40-3-1 or what ever it was is going to be pretty hot. That's a bunch of nitrogen and not shit for phosphates or potassium. I would rather see you with 20-20-20. What is going to happen i's the cannabis plant wants a balanced diet or you get deficiencies

Here is what the numbers mean.
    N (nitrogen) over all growth, P (phosphorus ) roots and K (potassium ) flowers.

You don't want to grow giant plants without roots to hold it up and feed it.

This stuff will grow without you doing anything. To much intervention and not knowing anything ...don't get discuraged.

Oh get a book. I know....none where you live. Amazon ships anyplace
    Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Oh hey there @Karma, the soil is not 40-3-1 its .45 so not even 1 part full its very small dosage. But still i think its too much cause virgin medium is always the best to control your nutes. I know about npk lollll im noob but not that much. And btw yes amazon delivers but sometimes at ridicoulusly high prices!! But thanks for your input bud!

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    I was going to say overwatered...........................

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah it was but its all ok now changed light and transplanted it!! And the plant is thriving now!! But suffered a bit!20171025_040018.jpg

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by meheekin View Post
    Yeah it was but its all ok now changed light and transplanted it!! And the plant is thriving now!! But suffered a bit!20171025_040018.jpg
    They are resilient if anything..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12