Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

need help for BHO.

0 Not allowed!
    I would like to ask for help regarding BHO extraction. I'am using Korean brand that is cheap, however, it seems like the outcome is really bad. I tried it and it taste different from what I've tasted before. It tastes weird I can't explain it. My girlfiend said it taste funny. I am thinking of changing the brand I'm using but I don't have any idea what is the best. Any one can give advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
    LeafGoStrong

Persistent Offender

0 Not allowed!
    there are several companies these days that make pure lab grade n-butane in a bottle

using lighter fuel is pretty rough if you don't know how to get nasties out of it correctly... it comes with what they call 'mystery oil' basically a lubricant they use to get the butane into the can without causing friction in my understanding. It can be removed, but not without some expensive things and some knowledge

are you purging the product?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 530
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LeafGoStrong View Post
    I would like to ask for help regarding BHO extraction. I'am using Korean brand that is cheap, however, it seems like the outcome is really bad. I tried it and it taste different from what I've tasted before. It tastes weird I can't explain it. My girlfiend said it taste funny. I am thinking of changing the brand I'm using but I don't have any idea what is the best. Any one can give advice will be appreciated.

Regards,
    LeafGoStrong
    Yah read the label good and do a sniff test. Over seas middle east disposable lighters are sickening with the butane smelling like a perfume. I think a brand named Tiger or something like that is just triple filtered butane. Taiwan or Indonesia or some place like that cans it.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.