Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 35
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    It's amazing how you grow in such a small space clearly whatever it is your doing is working out grate I'm gessing your pineapple express is a auto plant ?
    Stay green and happy 💀🌴🇬🇧

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 112
    Given: 29
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @Budzzy92. Growing in a small space and small harvests keep me involved everyday which I love. If I was harvesting a pound at a time I wouldn't have anything to do for a year. All of my plants are from clones and originally all of them come from A Soothing Seed collective. I've managed to keep each strain going by harvesting my own clones for over three years now, although I did pickup three different ones last week. I've never tried an auto.
    "We are the people our parents warned us about" credit Jimmy Buffett

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 35
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    See where I am I have never seen or heard of pineapple express that is not a auto I have been looking for ages it's one of my top 5 I'm currently smoking some but we can only get auto ones of that strain and I have never got a pound I wish but I only do 2 plants at a time
    Stay green and happy 💀🌴🇬🇧

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Today, Saturday actually, was a good day. I fertilized those that were asking for it and clear watered those that weren't. I harvested four cuttings, a couple of Afgooeys, a Blue Dream and a new strain Shark attack. I transplanted a Pineapple Express from the rooting cube in to soil. Fun stuff. Here is the cabinet all sweep and clean.

20180217_114249.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 191
    Given: 280
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @graygrower
    I appreciate your grow set up. I grow outdoors mainly so there's tons of time to do nothing. I have pondered the idea of the system just big enough to chug out what i need personally. The cloning set up. Sweet. And set within your veg chamber. Completely logical. You still squeeze in a sceubber and you keep it all clean by your little electrical mid-section. Its elegant and slightly understated as it seems benign enough when all closed up...yet supplies your smoke...clones and more. Nice nice nice.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @Patient puffer, I appreciate your appreciation, I am proud of the cabinet. When I started this cabinet a little over three years now I wanted to keep it completely self contained. The clone setup does work but it is a bit inconsistent. I recently added a heating pad to the bottom shelf so maybe I'll get a better percentage of success. I break all of the rules for cloning. My cuttings are too short and the temps are inconsistent as they depend on the veg compartment temps. Too hot in the summer and too cool in the winter but we'll see if the heating pad helps the too cool part.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Nice for small amounts. But if it were mine. Id overgrown that area the first germ. Glad that's enough for u. I always live by go big or go home. But to each there own. Nice work. Gray

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @Gruesome Seeds. Going big is a good philosophy but never has been mine. Mine has always been stay invisible. Participating in this forum has been a big step.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678