Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Bag Seed

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bag Seed

0 Not allowed!
    Is there an way to determine if the bag seedling I have just starting to flower is an automatic? I would assume not, but thought I'd run it past the group.

This bag seed almost didn't make it... I trimmed off the larger lower leaves to give the shorter lowers a chance to fill out. Any recommendations for this little lady.

20171008_224221.jpg20171008_224211.jpg

cya
    CHL

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,376
    Given: 502
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    The way it's bushing makes me wonder like you if its and auto. Jorge has some company he favors for checking what breed a plant is. Names something like psycho science hehehe. Just looked them up and yah psycho $300 for the test.

Anyway whats the light cycle you have it on because maybe that's got it bushing up for flower young. Time will tell.

Phylos Bioscience
    http://www.phylosbioscience.com/
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Tropical,

Been on 18/6 since day 1, currently day 52 from the day she popped... Very Curious indeed... I transplanted it about 2 weeks ago, so that prolly hurt it too... The next few weeks will be interesting.

Thanks brother...
    CHL