Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: mixed message

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

mixed message

0 Not allowed!
    my flowers have many red hairs but the tricromes are still clear. how odd is this? i harvested the top buds they were a nice blend of cloady and amber.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,007
    Given: 9,545
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    G'day @baker, sounds like you did exactly the right thing by harvesting your top buds that showed some amber with the rest being cloudy.

Cannabis plants are just like any other plant in this world where the whole plant doesn't ripen all at once. So the proper way to harvest is to only take the flowers that show amber and cloudy trichomes. You can gain up to 40% more harvest by doing this method of harvesting.

I know you were expecting Jorge but he is a crazy busy guy and can't answer all questions personally.

Good job and keep them green
    Muk

Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    my flowers have many red hairs but the tricromes are still clear. how odd is this? i harvested the top buds they were a nice blend of cloady and amber.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    thanks muk i feel better now as long as this warm wether holds up here in the north east i should be ok. i flushed a week or so before i cut the ripe ones do you think i can start to feed them for another week or is that too late?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,007
    Given: 9,545
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by baker View Post
    thanks muk i feel better now as long as this warm wether holds up here in the north east i should be ok. i flushed a week or so before i cut the ripe ones do you think i can start to feed them for another week or is that too late?
    @baker as long as the weather holds good they should be fine. IF you are getting heavy fog or dew at night then check them for mold.

I wouldn't feed because this stage you want them to use up the nutrients they have in them so you don't have to smoke it. Just water but not to much with the temps being cooler.

Muk

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    will do thanks much muk