Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Benefits of CBD!!! So many to list!!

0 Not allowed!
    I was looking and doing research on different medicinal ways to treat my chronic pain. Every medication you name I have tried it. Heavy pain medication like narcotics were not working any more and the only thing doctors would do it up my dosage. I was sick and tired of being on medication with no relief. I looked into something called CBD. I did my research and shopped around. I finally decided to buy some and try it. I tried a couple of brands and let me tell you CBD absolutely works!!!!After reading about all the benefits of CBD I had finally found my relief without being on those harsh pain medications. CBD oil has so many medical benefits!!!!! I was shown a new brand of CBD and I will never buy another brand again. It can be very expensive, but this company is 100% for the people with pure ingredients and very cost conscious!!!!! CBD is used for so many medicinal purposes. It can be used for depression, anxiety, chronic pain, seizures, anti-inflammatory, sleep problems. The list goes on and on. There are no high effects due to the fact that there is 0 %THC in the KOI Brand. I am a firm believer and wish I would of found it earlier. I am completely off of all pain medication!! KOI CBD has also helped me with my anxiety and depression. I honestly don't know what I would of done if i had never stumbled upon CBD, and especially KOI CBD. I love this company and what they stand for in their products.

*NOT ONLY KOI CBD,BUT CBD IN GENERAL SAVED ME. I WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT CBD, YES KOI CBD IS MY CBD OF CHOICE BUT IM HERE TO HELP PEOPLE AS I WAS ONCE THE ONE WHO NEEDED HELP**

Here is a link to the products I am referring to:

https://koicbd.com/#8065
    Last edited by heatherp; 10-10-2017 at 07:10 PM.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Great post. CBD oil relieves pain and inflammation.Reduces anxiety, help to fight cancer. There is some promising evidence that CBD use may help people to quit smoking. A pilot study posted to Addictive Behaviors found that smokers who used an inhaler containing the compound CBD smoked fewer cigarettes but did not have any additional craving for nicotine.

Persistent Offender

0 Not allowed!
    yeah I wouldn't especially want a CBD product that had PG in it

pretty sure there is no health benefit to smoking that by the way

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Very informative thread, this is very helpful for who want to start CBD but not know what is benefits and how to use it. This is interesting thread.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    thanks if you have any questions I am more than willing to answer.