Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current favorites?

0 Not allowed!
    What are some current favorites to SMOKE? I switch it up pretty frequently, but right now:

Rose` OG
    Grape Ape
    Triangle Kush
    and Lemon Topaz

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 209
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    After switching between alot of the newer strains I always seem to go back to the older Skunk strains. I also like the Kush strains of the late 90s.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 517
    Given: 823
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I agree that many of the old lines keep me returning

I don't live in Colorado unfortunately, so there is only street skunk, which is fairly decent, or the fire you grow yourself

right now it is bubblegum, blackjack, afgooey, and sour blueberry. The black jack is a long standing favorite cut of mine that hasn't seen a run for about two years until just now; she did not disappoint thankfully

next run is money maker, bubblegum, wappa, and bubba kush... all from cuttings from the bonsai cupboard, all fairly damn fine too; but the MM cut is a bit of a stand out if I'm honest and pretty special. If you can get a smoke of that locally you should really have a go of it

nice one
    PO

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 92
    Given: 108
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Persistent Offender View Post
    I agree that many of the old lines keep me returning

I don't live in Colorado unfortunately, so there is only street skunk, which is fairly decent, or the fire you grow yourself

right now it is bubblegum, blackjack, afgooey, and sour blueberry. The black jack is a long standing favorite cut of mine that hasn't seen a run for about two years until just now; she did not disappoint thankfully

next run is money maker, bubblegum, wappa, and bubba kush... all from cuttings from the bonsai cupboard, all fairly damn fine too; but the MM cut is a bit of a stand out if I'm honest and pretty special. If you can get a smoke of that locally you should really have a go of it

nice one
    PO
    Just a beginner so keep some perspective about my comments
    My favourite is MM. Grows so easily, very robust and very forgiving.
    Currently have one just six feet tall outside in the crap UK climate

Donated about 30 cuttings from them so far this season and all have been impressed. Even the old skool stoners.
    A lot of 60+ year olds have commented it’s their favourite. My 73 year old uncle says it reminds him of the late 60’s and early seventies