Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twisted leaf problem need expert

0 Not allowed!
    All my new growth twisting on each other . No sign of bug or mite.my temp is 24 degre and my light is 600mh at 24 inch of plant. I use nutri + coco. And i add a and b and rhizo. The ph is 5.9 and the ppm 750 .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Its the first time in this grow room but all the genetic do this in this room.

Persistent Offender

0 Not allowed!
    if every plant from different seed lines does that and you have eliminated other variables such as your soil mix and water supply etc, then I reckon you maybe have some volatile chemicals gassing off in that room from something, ya know, paint, insulation etc heating up and releasing something toxic into the air or toxic residue at the location. Otherwise yeah if it's a new location I'd look at your water report for anything a bit off, like how many ppm is it when it comes out the tap and what exactly is in there, as if you were real high in one nasty element then maybe that could do this

definitely nothing to do with nutes or feeding regime and likely some other outside influence IMHO, she's dead wrong eh and that is very peculiar behaviour and quite unlike anything I have seen except for photos of plants involving toxic off-gassing or overdose of plant hormones

maybe someone can be more helpful

hope you get her sorted

nice one
    PO

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,415
    Given: 521
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdavy View Post
    All my new growth twisting on each other . No sign of bug or mite.my temp is 24 degre and my light is 600mh at 24 inch of plant. I use nutri + coco. And i add a and b and rhizo. The ph is 5.9 and the ppm 750 .
    Maybe Broad mites around 0.1mm? What are you visualing with? Page 476 in Jorge's Cannabis Encyclopedia. Russet mites are super small too. I think you really need a microscope to see them.

But try another approach. If you had just transplanted and hadn't worked them up to get liquid nutrients for growing then possibly they freaked from being introduced to fertilizers for the first time. There's also herbicides that are airborne for miles flipping out plants all along the way. Not sure if it could be an imbalance of nutrients for the stage they are making transpiration a problem. Too much light can even cause leaves to flip over since they try to reduce photosynthesis that way in an attempt to reduce photosynthesis shading since they can't transpire enough blah blah blah something like that.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,415
    Given: 521
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,101
    Given: 1,278
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Bigdaddy here is the answer you were looking from directly from Jorge...check it out

http://ww2.marijuanagrowing.com/leaf-curl/

Happy Farming...