Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: New grower

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New grower

0 Not allowed!
    I want to ask, i was planning to grow my cannabis using coco peat as soil, but then coco peat itself dont have any nutrition, can u suggest me some nutrition or fertilizer to add in the soil before i begin to grow? I just dont want my soil having too much or less nutrition.. Thanks love and peace ✌

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,991
    Given: 7,081
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...i run coco in hempy buckets and i feed KISS style and i have outlined the details in my 'random doin's' thread linked in my signature.

...here are a couple pics of some of my first coco hempy grows, i love this elegantly simple technique in part because it is so easy and failsafe, even a noob running his first grow can expect a decent crop from coco hempy growing.

Attachment 105171

Attachment 105172

Attachment 105173

...these were all grown in 2liter coke bottle coco hempys under a 400CMH, the 2 in the middle picture shows the cut down coke bottle 'pots', ...those 2 plants together yielded just shy of 4 zipz.

...something else worth noting is that they were all fed nothing but MaxiBloom, from rooted clone right up to the final 2 weeks after which all they got was ph'd water and a little molasses.

The K.I.S.S. Method

Lucas Formula and Method(s): Step by Step

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,417
    Given: 524
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    You can do drip irrigation. Could even use perlite making sure to water every day maybe 3 times a day with a nutrient solution. Watering by hand is easy not requiring money and things that could breakdown. This guy shows using perlite and how to make the bucket system that drains back into a reservoir. Plenty of stuff out there to watch on fixing things up. Make sure if using white or other translucent buckets that you have a film like panda film wrapped around the bucket to block light.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,101
    Given: 1,278
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Eufrasia13 Coco needs nutes that supply Cal and Mag but also Iron which Coco is deficient in. Both Advance Nutrients and Canna Culture make nutes designed for Coco. Also watch your watering not to make soup or you will have gnats right away.

Happy Farming...