Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,501
    Given: 1,623
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Jeff Sessions Can Suck A Dent Out Of My Car Door.

There is Nothing good about that guy, he hates us and our community for the same irrational reasons that were used as an excuse to start the war on drugs in the first place.

Anyone who supports that guy in our community has other motives they are not saying.

Just saying.
    Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet? Is it Dry yet?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 6,997
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...sure, and you're the only one with a brain.

SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 98
    Given: 58
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Do any of you guys realize that Mr. sessions owns stock in private prisons, and he wants us to pay our asses off to him for smoking or taking our medicine. Plus with the asset stealing the gov can fill their pockets even fuller, without even being charged or convicted of a crime at all. So much for due process, thank you Mr bush. Does enemy combatant sound familiar.

It used to be that our government was afraid of the people, which is the way it is suppose to be, but now, it's the people that are afraid of the government. Gee, sounds a lot like a dictatorship if you ask me, and as a life long republican I feel I can say that all these republican bastards are in on it.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 345
    Given: 49
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by kass View Post
    Do any of you guys realize that Mr. sessions owns stock in private prisons, and he wants us to pay our asses off to him for smoking or taking our medicine. Plus with the asset stealing the gov can fill their pockets even fuller, without even being charged or convicted of a crime at all. So much for due process, thank you Mr bush. Does enemy combatant sound familiar.

It used to be that our government was afraid of the people, which is the way it is suppose to be, but now, it's the people that are afraid of the government. Gee, sounds a lot like a dictatorship if you ask me, and as a life long republican I feel I can say that all these republican bastards are in on it.
    Although I've experienced quite a few like minded folks over the years who think like Sessions does, what is really sad to me is that our government forgot the failed experiment of the 20th century-prohibition. Time for some meaningful change in this country.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 6,997
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...if congress gets off it's collective lazy, do nothing ass and changes the law then none of us would need to worry about AG Sessions.

Sessions is NOT the problem, congress is the fucking problem!

SOG

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123