Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 10
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

seed experts/nerds needed!

0 Not allowed!
    Ok so I'm having a debate with one of my buddie. What I believe n understood is that a seed won't flower until it mature. Which takes about 2months after gemination n a 12 hrs light schedule. Hes saying to me that a seed need to age to flower not just mature. He makes sense too but im confused now. So with that saying, I germinated my seeds in april. And I drop the girls outdoor early june. Is my girls gonna flower late because I crack them in april instead of feb/march? Or it doesn't matter when I crack them? They gonna flower according to the time frame?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 454
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hehehe they flower after their siesta. Some guys have a distorted idea of what's a secret but eh.

Pretty much change to shorter light schedule and they go for blooms male or female. Then there is they sense life could be short due to stress and flower either way.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.