Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,417
    Given: 524
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    At 18 seconds the video catches the ignition flash. Seeing the setup is on a glass table/insulation with no visible grounding and passing even cold gas through a line builds static so there's some static charge on the BHO device. The tray they had setup was insulated and not as charged. Then the poor guy processing BHO appears to be wearing a sweater and most know sweaters are guaranteed shock me once a minute devices. Just isn't right messing with BHO especially when it ends with smoking petrol chemicals residue or the gas smoking you trying to make BHO.

Flash.jpg
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 277
    Given: 206
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I was in the propane business. Static electricity was my bigest danger. To use butane in an enclosed area is just asking for it. Butane is much like propane just with lower pressures. It isn't a good idea in even the best of environments. One spark, that's all it takes. So sad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12