At 18 seconds the video catches the ignition flash. Seeing the setup is on a glass table/insulation with no visible grounding and passing even cold gas through a line builds static so there's some static charge on the BHO device. The tray they had setup was insulated and not as charged. Then the poor guy processing BHO appears to be wearing a sweater and most know sweaters are guaranteed shock me once a minute devices. Just isn't right messing with BHO especially when it ends with smoking petrol chemicals residue or the gas smoking you trying to make BHO.