Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    2 10 packs for 30$ ??????? What??????

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sounds like a awesome deal Cant wait to see pics of the grow. You located in Cali? is this company or its seed line lineage rooted in So HUM or any Parts inside the triangle?
    any genetics with little cross back?- say 4 to 5 at most? within same crosses with + one in 4 being JACK HERR. to make it those REAL nor cal genes with little crossing, I ask because Real Nor cal Genes are/ have been getting crossed away, or never to be grown again as some older growers pass away or some older growers cant get their offspring to carry on the grows
    anyhoo... I noticed a "covelo cut" thats why i asked
    Last edited by ReferJohn; 08-13-2017 at 03:44 PM.
    Friends don't let friends post pictures sideways

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 454
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Bought their evening of the 9th then shipped the 10th and delivered the 14th 2 states away after the weekend. Guess it would of been 3 days without Sunday.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Appreciate the solid feedback everyone! As for my covelo sour d cut, I know quite a few growers in covelo, I'm in the East Bay area myself but I sourced all my varieties from top genetics across California. As for how hybridized my crosses are they are all either hybrids or polyhybrid but they haven't been over crossed. I backcross everything for stabilization of certain traits whether it be using the father strains pollen or the mothers flowers depending on which side I want it to lean to. Any other questions feel free to ask here or hit me on IG @Grobotnik

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Grobotnik View Post
    Appreciate the solid feedback everyone! As for my covelo sour d cut, I know quite a few growers in covelo, I'm in the East Bay area myself but I sourced all my varieties from top genetics across California. As for how hybridized my crosses are they are all either hybrids or polyhybrid but they haven't been over crossed. I backcross everything for stabilization of certain traits whether it be using the father strains pollen or the mothers flowers depending on which side I want it to lean to. Any other questions feel free to ask here or hit me on IG @Grobotnik
    Thanks for the info. Might buy again to see if the guy I'm having stuff shipped to wonders what's going on and calls hehehe. Yah old age insanity games with friends. Maybe he doesn't know it was me and is scared to open the package So no way of telling how things arrived.
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Different mixes of genetics planned to be new on the site by January.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    over 15 gas ghost crosses, 6 purple Punch crosses, and 4-6 jamaican pineapple cbd crosses all coming by January.
    Hoping the deals are still active during the additions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12