Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 95
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I am new here to this site as well. I have gained lots of knowledge here. Heck I can even admit I made some big first grow mistakes but no one skewered me. I was not here during the election cycle but I know other sites got hot. I leave political and religious beliefs outside unless it's in a politics and religion sub forum. I do the same thing at work and yes sometimes it gets hard. I have had to step in more than once and say let's drop this now because it's not the time or place. But lets keep on enjoying the great grows we have here and have some fun. 003.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 184
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Sticky looking bud @skunk#1. Is your bud and beer layed over an article on a "pot war"? Hilarious. Moosehead? I haven't had any "moose" head, but I sure have seen some "grizzly" pussy. Jk. I agree with you. Growing is a learning experience and we all need somewhere to come and ask some questions. Bless Jorge for setting up this site for the seasoned and noobalicious alike. Me being the latter rather than the former.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    Sticky looking bud @skunk#1. Is your bud and beer layed over an article on a "pot war"? Hilarious. Moosehead? I haven't had any "moose" head, but I sure have seen some "grizzly" pussy. Jk. I agree with you. Growing is a learning experience and we all need somewhere to come and ask some questions. Bless Jorge for setting up this site for the seasoned and noobalicious alike. Me being the latter rather than the former.
    I agree we all need to thank Jorge for setting up this site. I would have never grown a bud as big as the one in the picture if it wan't for help from other members.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,426
    Given: 530
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by PabloAcuario View Post
    Tin hat on, flak jacket on etc…

Compared to other sites, which I found threatening, intimidating, over-zealous mods and people jump on you at every opportunity, this site… well it’s been a breath of fresh air.

Peace, love, lust, respect and understanding to all
    Just kids being kids out there. They never cease to amaze us hehehe. Such very lame things to argue about in this world today.

@bratgirl I don't know where I am but I'm here
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 1,463
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by skunk#1 View Post
    I am new here to this site as well. I have gained lots of knowledge here. Heck I can even admit I made some big first grow mistakes but no one skewered me. I was not here during the election cycle but I know other sites got hot. I leave political and religious beliefs outside unless it's in a politics and religion sub forum. I do the same thing at work and yes sometimes it gets hard. I have had to step in more than once and say let's drop this now because it's not the time or place. But lets keep on enjoying the great grows we have here and have some fun. 003.jpg
    That does look nice and sticky and now comes the real patience part, dry, cure and wait, lol. We have all made mistakes and we is me, now my only problem is smoking it to fast. I think thats the only thing I do fast when I smoke is smoke

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @skunk#1,MOOSEHEAD!!!! Shit , that brings back memories...lol, SKUNK BUD in a Bottle...good stuff. That bud looks great too....beer and a bud., of course you have to have the Fiskars , nice job on the bud.

Quote Originally Posted by skunk#1 View Post

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanky View Post
    That does look nice and sticky and now comes the real patience part, dry, cure and wait, lol. We have all made mistakes and we is me, now my only problem is smoking it to fast. I think thats the only thing I do fast when I smoke is smoke
    I have dried it one week and it's in a 1/2 gallon Mason jar getting cured. I have a hygrometer in the jar so I open it during the day and close at night. My big problem is wanting to smoke now as well. But I can wait.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @skunk#1,MOOSEHEAD!!!! Shit , that brings back memories...lol, SKUNK BUD in a Bottle...good stuff. That bud looks great too....beer and a bud., of course you have to have the Fiskars , nice job on the bud.
    When I decided to grow some I wanted one of the easiest strains to grow so I ordered a tried and true for my 1st run. I had some good scissors hash after trimming up the plants.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456