Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 159
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @sethrak
    I appears Tommy-Gun has had his grow taken. But I think if he had it electrocuted there may have been a slightly different out come. ZAP!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 153
    Given: 159
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    And as far as bandits are concerned, last year where I was growing a neighbor had roof work done in late September. People (tweakers) all up on the roof working had a great view of the plants we had going. I had half my plants harvested and woke up the next day to a frantic room mate saying "THEY GOT 'EM!" Walked out and felt a feeling like I could never effectively describe. Its pure violation. I still walk out every morning expecting to see the same thing. Its like I assume they are gone until I see different. You arent ever the same after having your plants taken.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 134
    Given: 437
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Exactly~when I was about 16~this was not at the folks ranch but at a house father built for moma up on the hill~ I was walking on the precast wall around the back yard looking at the healthy plants~some towering over the wall by sever feet~when I saw a small plant no more than 3' but bushy, growing lonely, by it's self`` the next week when I was again walking the wall I saw to my horror, the plant was gone~the yard had been cleaned up and there was a metal 50gallon can standing not far from the place where the orphan plant had been growing~it was dark that night~I jumped the wall~uncovered the can, reached in and felt around through the plants~I found it~there was no mistaking the feeling of a plant compared to others~I covered the can, jumped the fence and in the safety of our property~I spoke to the plant telling it not to worry it was home and safe, we had several talks after that~it was good~

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,087
    Given: 846
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy-Gunn View Post
    Sure thing pal. Never said anything about sex slaves being held, funny you would be standing up for these scum bags.
    I'm not standing up for anything but the truth my friend.
    You said "you can rape little kids (pizza gate) and get away with it but DON'T grow your own"
    And "You can go out and fuck a kid and that's ok"
    Who did that, where at?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizz...spiracy_theory
    Are the people who create false news scum bags? Because that never happened.
    Was a pre election phony smear towards Hillary and her cronies.

Respectfully, Please believe what ever you like, but atleast be honest when posting your thoughts. ;-)

Dr.Chas-THC
    Last edited by Dr.Chas-THC; 08-20-2017 at 04:15 PM.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16, Green House Seed Co. Strain Hunters

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 80
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patient puffer View Post
    Dude I know the heart ache of waking up and finding nothing but empty dark holes where your plants were. Bandits have got me before. But I never could imagine watching them ripped in front of me. Sounds like you ARE in Nevada. Prix. Thats it. No good sense having knuckle heads in positions to be calling shots for people they have no appreciation for at all. Frustrates me to no end. Something so beneficial to the humaan race is being withheld to be sure they have their money grubbing mits on it some how and totally eradicating personal grows to force one to buy taxed meds, so the money funnel is alwaya leaning towards their pockets. Grrrrrrr!
    Sorry to hear that, that happened to me when I was 14yrs old, went out to the garden and found ten holes, yeah I've been growing that long. Before I retired I worked for major law enforcement agency IA, cops rarely have an IQ over 104, this is a test requirement that they don't. They are smart enough to their job but dumb enough to follow bad orders and not challenge them. And yes seeing two and a half years of hard work being ripped up and stuffed into a trash bag brought me to tears, and the whole time some fat pig that hasn't seen his dick in years without a mirror had a gun on my wife and I smiling. These assholes have way too much power and we gave it to them over the last 6 decades. What the the Gov. here has done is pass a prop. then went behind and amended it without voter approval, and any Judge that goes against the Gov. is fired and removed.
    Last edited by Tommy-Gunn; 08-20-2017 at 08:14 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 136
    Given: 80
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Chas-THC View Post
    I'm not standing up for anything but the truth my friend.
    You said "you can rape little kids (pizza gate) and get away with it but DON'T grow your own"
    And "You can go out and fuck a kid and that's ok"
    Who did that, where at?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pizz...spiracy_theory
    Are the people who create false news scum bags? Because that never happened.
    Was a pre election phony smear towards Hillary and her cronies.

Respectfully, Please believe what ever you like, but atleast be honest when posting your thoughts. ;-)

Dr.Chas-THC
    Troll on You Tube pal don't bring your nonsense here on these forums. If you have nothing to add to this thread then leave us alone.
    Legal SB 420 Grow (2 card holders)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,087
    Given: 846
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy-Gunn View Post
    Troll on You Tube pal don't bring your nonsense here on these forums. If you have nothing to add to this thread then leave us alone.
    Nothing wrong with YouTube shares.

You have the link I posted...
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-...ficking-story/
    That nonsense was just that, PHONY NEWS.;-) it did not happen buddy.

Why perpetuate a lie?

Dr.Chas-THC
    Last edited by Dr.Chas-THC; 08-20-2017 at 06:55 PM.
    Advanced Nutrients, CLW SolarStorm 880,
    Method Seven Operator LED,
    Magical Butter II, 1000w MH, 400w MH,
    EZ Clone 16, Green House Seed Co. Strain Hunters

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456