Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gorilla Glue?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 765
    Given: 478
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I was under the impression that the real GG4 was clone only?
    Bazinga..

spunkybudz

0 Not allowed!
    I grow pretty using pretty much all fem beans and only had one throw out a few naners late in flower and that was a HSO Chocolate Mint OG
    @Patient puffer thanks for the link, will be ordering some very soon

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 156
    Given: 175
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Gone Camping
    Unfortunately for the grower, if their genetic work (strain) is a clone only then that cut has got to be remarkable. The unfortunate part...breeders can just force the plant to make seeds by means of stressing it, colloidal silver fluid, and use its pollen to pollinate another flowering plant and make seeds and sell them. It wont be the exact expression of the parents. (Pretty sure I read that) but dang close. IMO. I do not like the idea of it. But in order to procure more plants of your favorite strain without paying for it, this is an effective way. As seed banks do. But I think your right in your statement that gorilla glue is clone only. its good and the breeder doesnt want knock offs of their gear being sold. But it happens.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12