Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 317
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Highdy Ho there dudes and dudettes. Seven days ago I flushed the ladies. Tonight I cut down the ladies to hang. Now I know these aren't the big plush plants many of you grow. So I tried my first indoor grow and I'll have to think about doing this through the winter and see if I want to suck up the really big energy bill. Even though the shop is insulated and so is my little grow room it gets really cold in there because the shop has a wooden garage door on it { sucks for sure }. I'm thinking about putting in a false wall just a couple of feet inside from that garage door to keep the shop warmer. Just a few 2x4's sheetrock and some rolled insulation and some fool to do the work.
    For now the girls are gonna hang upside down for a week with temp. @ 70* a small fan facing away from them and set on low and the lights off!
    For me, I'm off to Alaska for a week while the girls die and dry.
    Here's some pics!
    Thanks for all your interest in my grow. Mostly thank you everybody, THANK YOU for all your help, advice and support and kind words of encouragement.

BG The BratGirlIMG_0014.jpgIMG_0013.jpg
    [QUOTE] Work will work, when wishing won't. My own quote.

Persistent Offender

0 Not allowed!
    they look plenty plush enough to me

nice work BG, you got there in the end

hope alaska is awesome

enjoy the smokings

nice one
    PO

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 451
    Given: 317
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Well after all is said and done I ended with 63grams of cured bud. I hoped for more but those were some funky bitches to grow! I'll try another grow as soon as winter has passed or sooner if I get the itch to grow that I just can't scratch!!
    Meanwhile here's a couple of pics from Alaska. I went to a legal pot shop while there. It was a large store with very little to offer. There was actually more artsy stuff to buy than smoke and no edibles to speak of for sale, really sad. I bought some edibles here and took with to Alaska for friends. Put the edibles right in my checked luggage no problems!
    On the flight north I met a local grower from Delta, Ak. about one hundred miles south of Fairbanks. He shared pictures of the grow set up he is starting in anticipation of further laws changing in Alaska. We talked for the entire flight and swapped phone and email to stay in touch. Who knows where that could end up going.
    That's it for now.
    Enjoy the pics. Aurora,IMG_0066.jpg Pipe Line
    Stay green

The BratGirlIMG_0080.JPG
    [QUOTE] Work will work, when wishing won't. My own quote.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718