Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 27
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    [QUOTE=bratgirl;186633]**** Does anyone use organic molasses toward the end of flowering?

Sorry too see some one leave the site because of being hacked

BG[/QUOT

I use it during the entire time. Whole foods had a good one but was bought out by Amazon so we will see if it ends up on prime or not. Grandma's unsulphured works fine. 1Tbsp a gallon works for me. Looking Great BG!
    Last edited by Mr. Greenbud; 09-12-2017 at 11:13 PM.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 435
    Given: 301
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Warlock now that's the information that is a huge help to me. What you have described is exactly what is going on right now. The leaf growth has certainly changed and the bud growth has slowed but they are still growing. I'm watching the tricombs very closely two or three times a day, depending on my work hours.
    Thanks a bunch, it's a big help.

BG
    [QUOTE] Work will work, when wishing won't. My own quote.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hello. Just a heads up on the ladies. The buds have a great citrusy sweet fragrance with a firm following of skunk! The buds have firmed up considerably and there is some signs of opaqueness to some of the trichrome. I found ONLY a couple of the trichrome a translucent amber. I wish I had a fantastic camera so I could share what I see with all of you. Many of the leaves have begun a complete color change to yellow with browning tips so I have removed those. I'm keeping the soil extremely clean and moist but not dampened to any run off. Humidity is 40% and temp. is 77* F. The fans are on all the time and not a bug in sight.
    NOW, one question when should I do my final flush of the soil before harvest, ie; how many days prior to harvest?

Thank you thank you to everyone.

The BratGirl

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Mr. Greenbud btw some other of these weed friendly grow and sell seed sites have also been hacked and members have left. It is all very sad we can't just do our own thing. I'm feeling hemmed in, corralled up like some ones watching over my freedom and deciding if I'm worthy enough to have " this " freedom.

BG

Stay strong my friend

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @Runamuk1 I'm getting toward the end of bloom now the chromes are becoming opaque and I'm seeing some amber ones now too. So when should I flush my ladies? Ihope you are on the site today.

Thanks BG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @someoldguy Hi the there! I'm near the end of bloom and I'm trying to find out when I should do my final flush of the ladies. If you could let me know I would like that.

Thanks so much, BG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,931
    Given: 6,997
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...yeah, the one in the hempy i would flush for the 2 weeks just before harvest, the ones in soil are a different story and you'd be better off getting @Runamuk1's opinion, he knows way more about growing in soil than i do and i'd not want to lead you astray with my guesses.

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,934
    Given: 9,466
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah two weeks is fine for a flush before harvest. There is going to be plenty of nutrients in your soil to keep the plant going and with the only water being added it forces the plant to use everything available in the soil and itself.

On years that i have used massive amounts of added nutrients during the grow I don't feed for the last month. But when I say massive I make the plants crave the nutrients like a addict needs a wake up. I've been known to feed 2000 ppm and constant 1000-1100 ppm during the grow season. One thing I've learned about feeding cannabis is you can feed just about any high level of nutrients as long as you work up to it slowly. Make them build a tolerance just like an addict needs more and more. Don't get me wrong, I've fried some pretty darn nice plants.

So be warned, don't try this at home Couple years ago when I had that sick plant that just kept dropping branches was when I stuck a IV into the side of the trunk and fed 24/7 Jacks 20-3-19 at a rate of 900+ ppm and never burned a leaf. That sick sucker turned into a 14 foot monster but didn't have a single limb for the first 6 feet.

Keep them green
    Muk

"Growing is an "Art". It's like a Ballet!
    A Symphony of possibilities!!"...Siren

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617