Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Scrog?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scrog?

0 Not allowed!
    Hello, this year is my first grow and ive decided to grow in a greenhouse. Its 10x8 and about 7 ft tall. I have 9 plants that are doing very well. 4 of my plants are a little over 3 ft and the others are begind in height (maybe about 2-2.5ft tall?) my question is can i still try and use a screen to make the canopy tops somewhat level or because of the height differences will that not work? Looking for any information. Thanks!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,991
    Given: 7,082
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...if you're using the mighty HID in the sky for light why bother with a SCROG? why not just let them do thier thing?

peace, SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah i think im going to let nature take its course. Im trying to gather as much info on growing as i can and stumbled across scrog. Maybe another time and another grow. Thanks for the reply! I wish i wasnt a noob so i could post a pic of my girls so far. Oh well, in due time.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ...yeah, don't stress over being a noob bro, we all have to start somewhen.

...my advice would be to try and run this first grow, and maybe the next 2 or 3, as simply as you can and with as few products as possible, this will give you some time to earn some experience points and within a couple 3 grows you should have some idea on how to read your plants.

...the simpler you run things the easier it is to figure out what might be causing a problem so if you use additives and bloom boosters and such i'd strongly recommend that you add each product seperately and read how the plants react before adding another product, when you add multiple products at the same time and a problem arises it can be a real bitch figuring out which product is causing the issue.

...and welcome to the hobby, if you don't get frustrated and quit then you can't fail because growing the ganja is just not that hard, shit, i nap through my grow most of the time, lol.

peace, SOG

...a couple pics to whet your appetite.

001.jpg

006-1.jpg

20170125_205037.jpg

105_0005.jpg

105_0004.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 161
    Given: 599
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Excuse me, are those seed bud in the last two picture?

seth

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    325 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by sethrak View Post
    Excuse me, are those seed bud in the last two picture?

seth
    ...nope.

SOG

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Those ladies are beautiful lol nice job!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by RMCannagrower View Post
    Hello, this year is my first grow and ive decided to grow in a greenhouse. Its 10x8 and about 7 ft tall. I have 9 plants that are doing very well. 4 of my plants are a little over 3 ft and the others are begind in height (maybe about 2-2.5ft tall?) my question is can i still try and use a screen to make the canopy tops somewhat level or because of the height differences will that not work? Looking for any information. Thanks!
    are they in pots or beds? if in pots, consider moving them to give them "stadium seating" for sun. in other words put tall plants on north side of greenie. nets are never bad, but better when they go on early. if in beds i would consider tying tall tops down a bit, especially if ur worried they will get within a foot of plastic because of mold. either way try attaching box fans to the top of ur green house w zip ties to help keep air moving at top