Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Thread: Woke up to snow

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Woke up to snow

0 Not allowed!
    Got caught with my pants down this morning and woke up to all my vegetables,annuals and perennials covered with snow! So I spent my morning covering everything and hoping it wasn't to late.The temp was 34 F. and the snow turned to a mix, and by the time I was finished covering I was soaking wet, brrrrrr.
    Anyways just thought I would share as I drink some coffee and try to warm up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,414
    Given: 521
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tvbfe View Post
    Got caught with my pants down this morning and woke up to all my vegetables,annuals and perennials covered with snow! So I spent my morning covering everything and hoping it wasn't to late.The temp was 34 F. and the snow turned to a mix, and by the time I was finished covering I was soaking wet, brrrrrr.
    Anyways just thought I would share as I drink some coffee and try to warm up.
    Ug and I've tried using lightweight row covering that's normally used for keeping plants from freezing on my seedlings as a sun reducer. Good luck with the garden.

Here's what your plants are thinking they are doing.

You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Lol exactly. Your fighting sun and I'm fighting snow,gotta love it,lol. Thanks Tropical, you too.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Think everything is going to make it. One more night of freezing temps then I should be in the clear.Hopefully