Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Looking great! Update?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    A month into flower. Still trying to figure out which ones are which. There is kush, white widow and northern lights. Can anyone tell which one is which from the photos? The Northern lights has a slightly shorter flower period so I should be able to tell which one it is in a couple of weeks. I've been picking off a lot of lower yellow leaves...is that norma? Next grow I think i will feed them with some Fox Farm grow big during the veg stage. I thought they would be a bit bigger by now. IMG_20170617_101957701.jpgIMG_20170617_102013723.jpgIMG_20170617_102021830.jpgIMG_20170617_102035692.jpgIMG_20170617_102043855.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,609
    Given: 9,245
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hmmmm hard to tell for sure but I would put the Northern Lights to the Second and third images. The last one I would put as the White Widow.

Just a guess
    Muk

"Growing is an "Art". It's like a Ballet!
    A Symphony of possibilities!!"...Siren

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    HiYa @crazydoglady Yes you should keep feeding until the last one to two weeks before harvest then only water. The plain water is important to help the plant get rid of any of the nutrients you have been feeding them so it will smoke better after drying and curing.

Perhaps you have seen pot that burns into a lump of hard black lump in a pipe? Or a joint that won't stay lit and has a hard rock on the end? That is cannabis that hasn't been flushed of the nutrients the last week or two before harvest.

Yellow leaves around the bottom during flowering is very normal. It is because the plant is no longer trying to keep them alive and using their nutrients to feed the upper part of the plant. Later on when they gee really yellow I'll either wait for them to fall off or just pop them off with a downward motion so you get a clean separation from the plant. If you leave them laying around you run the risk of mold setting in from rotting plant matter. So getting them out of there is best.

You have some time yet before harvesting your ladies and now is when they will start stacking on the weight. So don't cut the water off of them but don't over water either. They do need to be fed with a bloom solution that is heavy in the P and K of the NPK formula. If you start seeing any yellowing on the top then give them some nitrogen not a whole bunch. A good formula for bloom is 1-3-2 or 10-30-20 on the bottle or bag of nutrients.

Think I covered all your questions. Your plants look good and healthy so you shouldn't have any issues of than what to do with all that cannabis when you are finished

Keep them green
    Muk

Quote Originally Posted by crazydoglady View Post
    A month into flower. Still trying to figure out which ones are which. There is kush, white widow and northern lights. Can anyone tell which one is which from the photos? The Northern lights has a slightly shorter flower period so I should be able to tell which one it is in a couple of weeks. I've been picking off a lot of lower yellow leaves...is that norma? Next grow I think i will feed them with some Fox Farm grow big during the veg stage. I thought they would be a bit bigger by now. IMG_20170617_101957701.jpgIMG_20170617_102013723.jpgIMG_20170617_102021830.jpgIMG_20170617_102035692.jpgIMG_20170617_102043855.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks! I've been feeding with FoxFarm Big Bloom. I have some Tiger Bloom too but it burned my auto-flowers at less than half the recommended dose, so I'm hesitant. I haven't screwed anything up at this point so I'm hesitant. I'm waiting until the first inch of soil is dry and my most water sensitive plant (one of them droops before the others) starts looking thirsty. I'll post some updates in a week to ten days.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When is my cannabis ready to harvest

0 Not allowed!
    I was cleaning up my computer last night and ran accross this image.

When to Harvest?
    trichome_maturity_guide.jpg

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    So I got impatient and tried some of what I think is the Northern Lights. I picked some right before I watered and fresh off the plant it smoked really well. The trichomes are Mostly cloudy, with just a few Amber ones. I think I'm going to let one go full couch lock for medicinal reasons, and harvest the other in about 10-14 days.
    The Kush and WW are TBD, It said 80 days on the seed bank site.

The wait is killing me.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    313 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I'm sure there are many here who enjoy the couch lock. Personally, I harvest before they go amber because I can couch lock without any help from my cannabis.

I like get me moving, creative and head buzz forget the body buzz keep the couch inside...I'm boogying outside!!
    But to each their own.

Yup the wait is the hard part. I'm sure you will enjoy the fruits of your labor very soon.

Pick no bud before it's time and keep them green
    Muk

PS your plants look very nice
    Quote Originally Posted by crazydoglady View Post
    So I got impatient and tried some of what I think is the Northern Lights. I picked some right before I watered and fresh off the plant it smoked really well. The trichomes are Mostly cloudy, with just a few Amber ones. I think I'm going to let one go full couch lock for medicinal reasons, and harvest the other in about 10-14 days.
    The Kush and WW are TBD, It said 80 days on the seed bank site.

The wait is killing me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12