Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Mammouth P

  1. #1
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Posts
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Mammouth P


    0 Not allowed!
    Has anyone tried this stuff, I got a sample from local store and looks like it gets good ratings on Amazon:

    https://mammothmicrobes.com/

    "MAMMOTH P the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health."
    Never thought it would happen - Legalized in Massachusetts - Dec. 15, 2016


  2. #2
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Heart of Dankness
    Posts
    1,998
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,685
    Given: 5,070
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    I have heard a lot of hype about the product, but have no first hand experience nor do I know anyone who has used it personally

    the growtube roundtable has talked about it too at some point IIRC

    give it a shot and guinea pig it for us dude?

    let us know if you do

    nice one
    LD

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 82
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Phosphorus and microbes? I have some concerns. One phosphorus is caustic to microbes. Two phosphorus is processed via mycorrhizae not bacteria. Three there is limited info I can obtain on their site regarding P levels and diversity. Bacteria is only a part of the soil food web. I like that they mention and promote microbes though I think they are confused slightly, personally.

  4. #4
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Posts
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Well, I guess I'll just try it using my usually less than scientific methods. I'm running 4 Critical Kush from clone, just gave one of them 1/2 the recommended dose for 3 weeks into flower.

    Just read this disclaimer on another site - "However, IF YOU GROW WITH SUPER SOIL SLOW RELEASE NUTRIENTS LIKE BAT GUANO this product will still work great for you but you should start with a half dose and see how quickly your soil develops."

    Oh well, probably better if I had seen that yesterday. Might have cut it some more. Onward and upward!
    Never thought it would happen - Legalized in Massachusetts - Dec. 15, 2016


  5. #5
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    emerald tri
    Posts
    92
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 10
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Look like some real good stuff. Super pricey. But I wouldn't mind if it really work. Isnt this similar to "plus c"?

  6. #6
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Posts
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by how_sa_yer View Post
    Isnt this similar to "plus c"?
    No experience with Plus C myself, from the description on the Hydrofarm site not sure exactly what plus c is? Anyone with firsthand experience with it?
    Never thought it would happen - Legalized in Massachusetts - Dec. 15, 2016


  7. #7
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Heart of Dankness
    Posts
    1,998
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,685
    Given: 5,070
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheBudman View Post
    Has anyone tried this stuff, I got a sample from local store and looks like it gets good ratings on Amazon:

    https://mammothmicrobes.com/

    "MAMMOTH P the first organically derived microbial inoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health."
    So Frosty

    Anything to report on how the Mammoth P worked out for you dude?

    don't mean to be pushy, just eager to get some first hand non-hype account of it by someone who isn't sponsored by them

    nice one
    LD

  8. #8
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Posts
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneDeranger View Post
    Anything to report on how the Mammoth P worked out for you dude?

    don't mean to be pushy, just eager to get some first hand non-hype account of it by someone who isn't sponsored by them

    nice one
    LD
    Just jarred everything up this weekend. So, the plant that was dosed (incorrectly I might add) ended up having the least final weight. I attribute it to me not doing my research and incorrectly dosing it from the beginning. Not being an apologist but seems my "scientific" method sucked! I'd really like to use this from the beginning of the grow to really see the effect.My current grow is 3 different strains so no good way to tell. Next run when I do clones I will RTFM and start one or two plants with Mammouth P and hopefully get better results! Just hope I have enough of my sample to give it the full try!
    Never thought it would happen - Legalized in Massachusetts - Dec. 15, 2016


  9. #9
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Heart of Dankness
    Posts
    1,998
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,685
    Given: 5,070
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheBudman View Post
    Just jarred everything up this weekend. So, the plant that was dosed (incorrectly I might add) ended up having the least final weight. I attribute it to me not doing my research and incorrectly dosing it from the beginning. Not being an apologist but seems my "scientific" method sucked! I'd really like to use this from the beginning of the grow to really see the effect.My current grow is 3 different strains so no good way to tell. Next run when I do clones I will RTFM and start one or two plants with Mammouth P and hopefully get better results! Just hope I have enough of my sample to give it the full try!
    Thanks for letting us know all the same brother

    sorry it didn't work out as intended for ya

    good times
    LD

  10. #10
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
    Posts
    71
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 61
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoneDeranger View Post
    sorry it didn't work out as intended for ya

    good times
    LD
    I still plan on trying this someday, just need to fit it into the schedule when I can run a control of a clone without it!
    Never thought it would happen - Legalized in Massachusetts - Dec. 15, 2016


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top