Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 101
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Lineage Question! Hindu Strain...

0 Not allowed!
    I was looking for a PHK(Purple Hindu Kush) clone and stumbled upon a JR(Jagermeister)... The guy i talked to told me its essentially the same thing... i was intrigued so i tried to check online and cant find much about it...

PHK(Purple Hindu Kush): A cross between Hindu Kush and Purple Afghani, Purple Hindu Kush is almost pure indica and offers the kind of high one would expect from its lineage: deep relaxation along with pronounced pain relief. Featuring dense lavender flowers with bright orange pistils and a thick blanket of trichomes, as well as a pungent sour grape and citrus flavor, PHK will be sure to please indica lovers everywhere.

JR(Jagermeister): Named after the dark alcoholic beverage from Germany, Jr is an indica-dominant strain with a tinge of black licorice in its aroma. Little is known about its genetics, but rumor has placed Jr somewhere in the Hindu Kush genealogy or a cross of LA Confidential and Blue Dream. Some also suspect it was bred and popularized in Southern Oregon. As stupefying as its name makes it out to be, Jr's full body effects are better described as relaxing than sedating.

Ultimately I'd like to know weather the 2 strains are similar or quite different from eachother? if anyone here has had both! in terms of Growing / quality / quantity / smoke ?

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,276
    Given: 454
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You stick a bunch of females together and don't want any problems? Good luck. They are going to mess you up.

Marijuana Growing Newbie
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Trunxrdm View Post
    I was looking for a PHK(Purple Hindu Kush) clone and stumbled upon a JR(Jagermeister)... The guy i talked to told me its essentially the same thing... i was intrigued so i tried to check online and cant find much about it...

PHK(Purple Hindu Kush) A cross between Hindu and Hanuman Chalisa Kush and Purple Afghani, Purple Hindu Kush is almost pure indica and offers the kind of high one would expect from its lineage: deep relaxation along with pronounced pain relief. Featuring dense lavender flowers with bright orange pistils and a thick blanket of trichomes, as well as a pungent sour grape and citrus flavor, PHK will be sure to please indica lovers everywhere.

JR(Jagermeister): Named after the dark alcoholic beverage from Germany, Jr is an indica-dominant strain with a tinge of black licorice in its aroma. Little is known about its genetics, but rumor has placed Jr somewhere in the Hindu Kush genealogy or a cross of LA Confidential and Blue Dream. Some also suspect it was bred and popularized in Southern Oregon. As stupefying as its name makes it out to be, Jr's full body effects are better described as relaxing than sedating.

Ultimately I'd like to know weather the 2 strains are similar or quite different from eachother? if anyone here has had both! in terms of Growing / quality / quantity / smoke ?
    oh i see waht you were looking for there!