Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,625
    Given: 1,979
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @blackdog - that is outstanding work my friend. I for one would be way more proud of winning that Cup than any that glitters in the sun. Made with love, selfless pride and generosity gives it value beyond the contest. Thank you for your time and talent and showing us what community is all about.
    ~Peace~ PKb

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @Warlock, Hey bud, where the heck have you been??...thanks, I liked doing it. Yeah I found that out about the polls...guess it'll just have to be the top ten. ..and we keep the old criteria the same as far as picture quality. I understand that Admin is busy and so are you. That's why we're going to do this one..until Admin decides they want to host it again. I don't know how far past September this will go...but we'll give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock View Post
    Killer prize BD. love you woodworking skills.

Yes polls are limited to 10. Mods can't bump it up, sorry. That's why the first votes where from the likes on the photos. Then the top 10 where closed to poll only. The new admin is working on other issues. But admin was the one who was doing the POTM. I'm sure it will be back, just not sure when that will be. And I don't want to take on that task, I have alot of things going on so I wouldn't be giving it what is needed.

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Thanks @PKbrewer, I appreciate that. I was hoping I wouldn't mess it up at the end...lol I just finished painting and oiling it up..so she's all done and ready to go.

Quote Originally Posted by PKbrewer View Post
    @blackdog - that is outstanding work my friend. I for one would be way more proud of winning that Cup than any that glitters in the sun. Made with love, selfless pride and generosity gives it value beyond the contest. Thank you for your time and talent and showing us what community is all about.
    ~Peace~ PKb

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Ok, these are the last ones...just wanted to show what it looks like done.
    I rubbed it up with mineral oil and painted it. ...no tape on the back of the leaf..lol

100_4103.jpg

100_4104.jpg

100_4105.jpg

100_4106.jpg

Horse Badorities

0 Not allowed!
    What if an 11 bladed plant wins? LOL! Man, that is sweet... really nice job, @blackdog!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,049
    Given: 3,367
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    blackdog that looks really nice, awesome work!
    *****Fairy Distributor*****

Of Female Persuasion

no1

0 Not allowed!
    Yeah blackdog, you've outdone yourself...again.....haahaa..very nice colors, just enough! Masonry in there too, for that x-tra bump in weight. lol.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 9,531
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    Good Morning! I appreciate all the compliments, they mean a lot to me. I was happy to do it . It's been a pleasure being a member of this forum. We have some of the smartest and generous group of growers on the internet...so this was my way of paying it forward. Let's have fun with this and see how long we can keep it going. I will need help with starting a voting poll though.
    I just want you to know Im not crying, I just have something in my eye...

Bad Ass work of art Man!!!!
    Yesterday is the history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why its called the present.
    - Someone cool said that.

Marijuana Growing Moderators
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,715
    Given: 2,500
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Blackdog you've genuinely created a bunch of welcome interest in the contest, so wonderful to have someone like you here and to create a work of art like that for the site. Very talented...DD
    Sharing my art and imagery with the world to promote the love and understanding of cannabis…

Enjoy and please follow me in My Summer 2017 Grow

...Got a memory like mine? MJGs' Rules and Guidelines

PM me if interested in prints of my art...

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Well, after going over a few things with the powers that be. I think we're going to have to use the same guidelines that we've been working with. I was wanting to give everyone a chance, but that brings up a whole new set of issues. So the rules will remain the same. Another problem is who or how are we going to judge the entry's??. We all want this to be as fair as possible, so any suggestions??? We have until September 1st.

Rules:

1. Only 1 (one) photo entry per member, MG members only.

2. Members are allowed to change out their original submitted image during the month; if you shoot another image or have a better one you would prefer to enter later, you may switch out your original image by editing your original post.

3. Please always try and post which strain of cannabis is in your photo if possible.

4. The submissions will close on the last day of each month.

5. The top 10 (ten) images will be selected by members of our staff and will be placed into a final poll thread at the end of the month.

6. The winner will be chosen by you, our members, from the top ten selected by our judges. A poll thread will be posted in this forum soon after the first of each month and voting will take place for one week. The winner will be announced at the end of the first week of each month.

So get your camera and pics ready for the contest and may the best photo win. Good Luck to everyone!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast