Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @HorseBadorities, Thanks for the compliment, it was a pleasure doing it. we'll have to split it and make 2 or 3, whatever it takes...all entries will be voted on.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,007
    Given: 9,545
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @blackdog I did a quick search and knowing we want to keep everything localized on this site. We may not be able to do that so here are a few options for polling and they are free to use. https://www.google.com/search?q=poll...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Just a brain fart
    Muk

PS Yes I agree with all the others...prize is off the chart man!!!

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @Runamuk, would we have to pull the survey off those and have them sent here??...and does our allow only so many???

Lefty

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Runamuk1 View Post
    Hey @blackdog I did a quick search and knowing we want to keep everything localized on this site. We may not be able to do that so here are a few options for polling and they are free to use. https://www.google.com/search?q=poll...utf-8&oe=utf-8

Just a brain fart
    Muk

PS Yes I agree with all the others...prize is off the chart man!!!
    Polls can be started on any thread here by the OP of that thread at any time.
    When starting a thread, scroll down to the bottom of the page before posting the thread to see the polling option.
    However, this site has the maximum poll choice set at only 10 which is probably why there was always just a top ten for entries.
    This is an ez fix on a vbulletin forum but you need an admin or mod to go into the moderation panel and adjust that setting

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Hey Bud, We would either have to elect someone to handle the votes and have admin privilege on the polling site. But hey we would have unlimited space(within reason)

The real hang up would be we can only post a limited amount of photos in one posting. But linking to the polling site can be done with linking that site to this with a URL.

IF HTML was enabled on this site or even just this one thread, I could steam that site to this site inside a post with simple HTML code. But, HTML not enabled for us, so the poll has to be on another site and linked through the remote URL.

Ok guess now that I think of it most have never seen what the back end of what we see looks like. Here you go http://cpanel.com/demo/ there is lots a person can do with this stuff and really simple to use once you figure out how to use it.

Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @Runamuk, would we have to pull the survey off those and have them sent here??...and does our allow only so many???
    Last edited by Runamuk1; 08-21-2015 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Brain Fart

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @Lefty @Runamuk, Maybe I can talk to admin and see what I can do...that sounds a bit confusing for my limited skills on a computer...but maybe we can get them to raise the limit .

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    350 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    There is the ability to add sub-admin accounts to the back-end c-panel to allow only editing this one thread.
    Again, this would have to be done by Admin. so Jorge would have to have Admin set it up.

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    Hey @Runamuk, I just sent a couple of PM's to Doob and Admin. I'll see what they say. Stay tuned.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 1,462
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    All the rules stuff I'll leave to you but I want that trophy for more reasons than I care to list. Real nice work on the trophy which I'm sure will be prized by whoever comes away with it. This should bring entrants out of the woodwork, lol. I think you started something here and hope we can continue it after the success I'm sure this will be. Thanks to you, we will get to see everyones work in one place on full display again.

Marijuana Growing Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,793
    Given: 774
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Killer prize BD. love you woodworking skills.

Yes polls are limited to 10. Mods can't bump it up, sorry. That's why the first votes where from the likes on the photos. Then the top 10 where closed to poll only. The new admin is working on other issues. But admin was the one who was doing the POTM. I'm sure it will be back, just not sure when that will be. And I don't want to take on that task, I have alot of things going on so I wouldn't be giving it what is needed.
    Of all the things i've lost. I miss my mind the most
    Ozzy Osbourne

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast