Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 157
    Given: 5
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by doublej View Post
    Ok, just delete your membership..... That's all it takes.... Whambamp bye- bye.

Why don't you delete my membership, why do I have to waste my time?

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @whoremoans, No need to be deleting anyone's membership...this seems to be a misunderstanding. If you were serious about the POTM, maybe you should of posted a pic or said that you were starting your own POTM. I took it as you were fucking around...we have a POTM in the works..I'm working on a wooden Cannabis Cup for the winner, and all entries will be up for voting. No top ten. The final week we'll set up a poll with all the entries and we all have one vote..this is just an experiment to see how well it does...it might not even go past September. But for now we're going to start it for next month. No need for the back and forth, that just leaves bad feelings....so if you have an entry, please enter it next month. I'll post of a pic of the Cup later this month.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 684
    Given: 1,463
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    wow.. everyone just needs to pack a fat bowl and chill out. You're giving pot heads a bad name

Lefty

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by whoremoans View Post
    Those all good points and all but I do not agree

For the record, with all the spam and lack of info regarding what happened to the contest, I thought you had pulled quite the clever prank.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,421
    Given: 482
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blackdog View Post
    @whoremoans, No need to be deleting anyone's membership...this seems to be a misunderstanding. If you were serious about the POTM, maybe you should of posted a pic or said that you were starting your own POTM. I took it as you were fucking around...we have a POTM in the works..I'm working on a wooden Cannabis Cup for the winner, and all entries will be up for voting. No top ten. The final week we'll set up a poll with all the entries and we all have one vote..this is just an experiment to see how well it does...it might not even go past September. But for now we're going to start it for next month. No need for the back and forth, that just leaves bad feelings....so if you have an entry, please enter it next month. I'll post of a pic of the Cup later this month.
    bad assery

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,035
    Given: 9,531
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Oh quit crying Whore, the legitimacy pretty much tanked with your 1st post

So if you troll others by doing that, you cant cry foul when you're trolled right back Bro. Open a thread calling people here "suckers" and that's what you get.
    If you wanted this thread to be legit, you should've made a more legitimate 1st post.

FYI There's another thread regarding a new contest where the members here are working on the details. No trolling there and you know why? Because of a legitimate 1st post.
    @Lefty this dude's a bitch! Hes be trolling since 7-31-15. check his profile thats all he does. Then fuckin cries like a bitch when he gets told to shut the fuck up!!
    Yesterday is the history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why its called the present.
    - Someone cool said that.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    I told him hes a bitch in the other forum.... i cant stand a punk ass butch!!!

*Edit: LOL it was supposed to say bitch, but i think its more fitting this way. He must be manstrating!!
    Yesterday is the history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift. That's why its called the present.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    @blackdog, sorry bro. i call 'em lik i see 'em.

blackdog

0 Not allowed!
    @Comet, don't apologize to me. The guy asked for it when he was fucking around like he did....it sounded like he knew what he was doing. The POTM for September started, so if you have a good pot shot, enter it up!!

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    399 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    i know man i dont want to disrespect you though. I had a problem with how he just dogs the shit out of everyone, but hasnt posted 1 pic of his stuff.... thats BS man

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast