Register

Welcome to the Marijuana Growing forum

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

User Tag List

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 395
    Given: 581
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Cannabis Peanut Butter

0 Not allowed!
    How to make Cannabis Peanut Butter. very simple. thought it was harder. probably would be if you make your peanut butter from scratch though, anyways here the video:

all you need is peanut butter and canna oil. xD

if any1 knows how to make peanut butter from scratch, let me know cuz i kinda want to. needs to be organic and healthy.

started thinking about it cuz friend shared this pic on fb:

Core, Slice, Spread Peanut Butter (These have a little Granola and Chocolate Chips too)
    First Journal - Current(BoDaStoner's Growing Journey! - Grows 1-8) --- Second Journal - hiatis(Bo's Cab Grow)

"There can be no peace until we find peace within."

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 1,868
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Peanut butter?

If I read the ingredients correctly on the side of the jars - peanuts and palm oil is all that you need.

Food mixer to mash up the peanuts to fine or coarse consistency, and then add oil/melted butter to the peanuts to make it all bind together, hey presto its done. Add salt and sugar to suit taste.

Add hazelnuts and walnuts for variety of taste

I like her add of 'non-GMO to be healthy'. Unfortunately, GM oil has no GM genes in it. The oil is pressed from seeds and all plant matter is removed, (otherwise you would have cloudy oil).
    HOWEVER in saying this, my take on GM products is stay away from them, they are created by the Corporations who are only out to make money, and its THEIR FAULT that the world is in recession today. They are DIRECTLY responsible for our current financial predicament globally!DO NOT BUY THEIR FILTHY PRODUCTS (whenever you can)!
    Last edited by watcha; 03-05-2013 at 06:30 AM.

Marijuana Growing Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 100
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    basically you would need to grind the nuts very finely, you can do this with 2 types of machines.
    The first and cheapest is a simple nut butter machine that you can find on various websites, shouldn't run you more than $60 - $80. (do a search for nut butter machine on amazon or ebay)
    peanut-butter-machine-4.jpg
    The other is a more professional machine which is a stone grinder and gives a better result.
    stonegrinder_nutbutter.jpg
    The basic ingredients depend on what you want, a nut butter that you have to stir up every time you use it or one that stays more creamy liquid.
    The one that you have to stir up is 100% just the nut you want butter from. The one that stays more creamy liquid has oil added to it, and the best oil to use is oil made from the same nut. If you want canna nut butter, just add canna oil instead.

<=master_haze=>

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by <=master_haze=> View Post
    basically you would need to grind the nuts very finely, you can do this with 2 types of machines.
    The first and cheapest is a simple nut butter machine that you can find on various websites, shouldn't run you more than $60 - $80. (do a search for nut butter machine on amazon or ebay)
    peanut-butter-machine-4.jpg
    The other is a more professional machine which is a stone grinder and gives a better result.
    stonegrinder_nutbutter.jpg
    The basic ingredients depend on what you want, a nut butter that you have to stir up every time you use it or one that stays more creamy liquid.
    The one that you have to stir up is 100% just the nut you want butter from. The one that stays more creamy liquid has oil added to it, and the best oil to use is oil made from the same nut. If you want canna nut butter, just add canna oil instead.

<=master_haze=>
    that nut butter machine looks wicked. thanks 4 the info
    First Journal - Current(BoDaStoner's Growing Journey! - Grows 1-8) --- Second Journal - hiatis(Bo's Cab Grow)

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by watcha View Post
    Peanut butter?

If I read the ingredients correctly on the side of the jars - peanuts and palm oil is all that you need.

Food mixer to mash up the peanuts to fine or coarse consistency, and then add oil/melted butter to the peanuts to make it all bind together, hey presto its done. Add salt and sugar to suit taste.

Add hazelnuts and walnuts for variety of taste

I like her add of 'non-GMO to be healthy'. Unfortunately, GM oil has no GM genes in it. The oil is pressed from seeds and all plant matter is removed, (otherwise you would have cloudy oil).
    HOWEVER in saying this, my take on GM products is stay away from them, they are created by the Corporations who are only out to make money, and its THEIR FAULT that the world is in recession today. They are DIRECTLY responsible for our current financial predicament globally!DO NOT BUY THEIR FILTHY PRODUCTS (whenever you can)!
    i should probably grow my own peanuts then LOL

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,589
    Given: 1,868
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    Awesome! Nutter butter, you could make hazelnut butter etc! cool

Marijuana Growing Moderator
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 313
    Given: 100
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    glad to share you can use any nut you have enough of. Of course those grown by yourself will be the best.

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 170
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    ohhh man i am so hungry,i want to eat the screen

Marijuana Growing Member
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,537
    Given: 1,214
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

0 Not allowed!
    i seen in stores you can add peanuts and grind them and they turn into homemade peanut butter, i'd love to make peanut butter reeses cups