PDA

View Full Version : 1st Grow Journal - 1st Time for Autofems - Think Different and Blueberry

blessedinwashington
06-10-2013, 04:08 AM
Hello friends and yet to be friends!

I am running a small grow and trying different things. I grow for my medical use and for my hobby. I say this as I am not concerned about the highest yield results but I am growing for fun and hopefully some kick ass bud.

The set up is a New Indagro 420W Induction just put into service this past Wednesday.
3 All smart pots with Premixed Super Soil from TGA.
Air scrubber and air is vented out.
Stand is a simple 3" X 18" X 6' grated shelves.

Seeds were sprouted around the 5th of May and planted in 4" peat pots with TGA regular soil. I transplanted them into the 3 gal pots at about 2 weeks with the peat pots intact into the super soil.

First 24 days they were getting light from a 400 W CMH at 12 hours a day as I have only one room and I was just finishing up the photo periods plants.

In the group picture, the 2 plants on the left are the blueberry and the other 3 are the Think Different.

Input is welcome! Snide and rude remarks are not.

watcha
06-14-2013, 12:33 AM
Induction light grow! woot.

Wanna see lots and lots of pics pls Blessed. I am thinking this will be a very interesting journal. :)

blessedinwashington
06-15-2013, 02:30 AM
Thanks.... I put up a new grow journal for it tonight with updated pics. You will not believe the difference in one week. Phenomenal is what I would say. But you must remember that hyperbole is my best friend.